Why Reading is Good For You

I am a book enthusiast when I was a child. I bring along my book everywhere I go. It’s like putting my hijab when I go out. Every time I see a bookstore I rush towards it and there is nothing better if there is a sale on them. It’s like my paradise, because I know books can never go wrong. Here are some reasons why reading is good for us.

Firstly, you can read anywhere. I am not sure for how many of you it is true but for me it is. I mostly enjoyed reading books at parks, library and coffee shop. There’s one fact about books; once you start reading them, you just can’t get enough of them. You will be haunted by possibilities of what is next.

Secondly, books act as an excellent escape for you. They help you escape from the hustle of life. It may not be for long, but it is better than nothing. So every time I need to be alone, away from everything, I read.

Thirdly, as you grew up, you never stop learning. You read, you learn. There are tremendous amounts of learning that can be made possible if you read. So start reading, and start learning.

Last but not least, reading makes everyone happy. It has a power to bring you to an entirely different world and give you the experience of living in it. So if you’re a reader then I know you’re happy and if you are not a reader, gift a book to that friend who loves to read and make her happy!
My favorite collection of books written by Miranda Kerr.

Spread the wings:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment